Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] CDI joining the team

Hi,

A super big welcome! :)

There's no stupid questions here anymore (I asked the most stupid ones already :P)

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 12:08 PM Antoine Sabot-Durand <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Just to tell you that CDI has join the Jakarta EE family.

As I’m catching the release train a bit late I apologize in advance for the stupid question that I may ask.

Regards,

Antoine Sabot-Durand