Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] EJB and JMS deploy permissions

Happy to accept any help.  I'm on the Jakarta EE development slack if you're still awake.

I made this PR so we can hopefully release from the root directory.

 - https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jms-api/pull/234

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins