[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Update Jakarta EE API jar and Eclipse GlassFish

I've added a few missing steps to our How to page:
  1. Update the Jakarta EE API jar by submitting a PR to the jakartaee-api project that updates the version number of your API jar file.
  2. Update Eclipse GlassFish to use the new version of your API (and implementation, if applicable) by submitting a PR to GlassFish. (Although a new version of GlassFish will not be released for Jakarta EE 8, we hope to release an update sometime later.)

Back to the top