Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Starting Jakarta EE 12?

I am still learning the Jakarta EE 11 and waiting for the new Glassfish Milestones for every spec update.

1. What is the Java SE baseline for Jakarta EE 12?
2. Any work planned in Jakarta EE 11 but postponed will be included in Jakarta EE 12?

---

Regards,

Hantsy Bai

Self-employed consultant, fullstack developer, agile coach, freelancer/remote worker

GitHub: https://github.com/hantsy

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@hantsy

Medium: https://medium.com/@hantsy

+1. All for progress!