Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Question about forking the TCK Signature test library

I agree that forking this into https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck-tools would be the best place for something like this.
I do not think doing the same for Arquillian is necessary.  Arquillian is a project that has active committers, an issue backlog, and does new releases when necessary