[jakartaee-platform-dev] Can we please disallow Platform voting during part of December/January due to people (possibly) being on holiday

This is an informal topic but I am asking that votes not occur during most (part or all) of December/January due to some people possibly being on holiday during that time.

Of course there are other holidays throughout the year and voting has to happen at some point but hopefully we can have a quorum for our votes throughout the year.

Thanks,
Scott

Back to the top