Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [cdi-dev] Discussion: The new structure of EE integration sections

And yet the component spec project has no dependency in terms of CDI artifacts because the TCK tests are already in the platform TCK. It makes me question whether ratification of Persistence has been done correctly because to date we claim it is a wave 0 spec and can be ratified with the standalone TCK produced by the platform TCK team, and yet the specification describes integration requirements. It is just another example of inconsistent handling of integration requirements and dependencies. Move the integration requirements out of the Persistence spec and the problem is solved.