Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] R: R: Should we consider rebasing Enterprise Beans Lite to a mapping/extension on top of CDI?

MP REST Client lacks on maintenance at the moment unfortunately (the current version is depending on Jakarta 9.x versions of the component specs).
There is also a test gap between MP JWT and MP REST Client (which should be solved in the first one on my opinion).

But the discussed approach of creating a replacement for EJB Lite could create a good reason for moving it to Jakarta (REST?) and get it supported there.
A challenge might be the organisational aspect of it, but why not learn and improve this.

Best,
Jan