Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Nature of Ongoing Votes

We had a similar discussion around Jakarta EE 9. Here are the minutes from that discussion:

https://jakartaee.github.io/jakartaee-platform/minutes/2019/2019-11-26.html

In the context of adding specifications, we then decided on the following:

"DECISON: Decisions will be made with majority votes. Unanimous is not needed."

Ivar