[jakartaee-platform-dev] My Android port of Jakarta EE libraries ...

Hello,

Just letting you know I’ve started to port some of the Jakarta EE libraries to Android. Here’s the link to the report on GitHub:

The first approach I’ve taken is to straight copy the code so that I can easily spot any changes needed to run the Jakarta libraries on Android.
That also helps me refresh my memory about JAXB internals.
I eventually may be able to just include the Jakarta libraries as a .jar file into Android applications, but I need to test that first.

Let me know if you have any questions.
You can text my cell at 206-240-8235

Cheers,

Richard Schilling