[jakartaee-platform-dev] platform-685: Wave discussion

Hi,

Last week we discussed the waves to release Jakarta EE APIs in.

Historically we have been looking at Maven dependencies, but there are also dependencies via the specification documentations. E.g. Jakarta Authentication has no API dependencies on Servlet and SOAP, but the specification documentation very strongly depends on them.

Would we like to take that into account this time?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top