Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] EJB feature removal, EFSP no longer refers to optional requirements

In today's platform call it was pointed out that the JESP still refers to version 1.2 of the EFSP, which requires at least one compatible implementation implement all aspects including the optional elements:

https://jakarta.ee/about/jesp/
https://www.eclipse.org/projects/efsp/?version=1.2

We had added the removal of these optional technologies to the EE 10 project plan so that both Open Liberty and WildFly could be used for ratification of the web profile and platform specification. It is good that they are already marked as optional have flags that can disable them so that removal requires no work in the platform TCK.