Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta TCK package naming convention

Is it OK to share this outside this alias?

Reza Rahman

From: jakartaee-platform-dev <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of emijiang6--- via jakartaee-platform-dev <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 12:21 PM
To: jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta TCK package naming convention

Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms
I've invited you to fill out a form:
Jakarta TCK package naming convention
For all new Jakarta TCKs, we need a naming convention. All TCKs for Jakarta EE 10, the requirement is not to use jakarta.*. From Jakarta EE 11, the naming convention must be used.
Create your own Google Form

Back to the top