Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] One question about presence of Microservices Info in Jakarta EE Tutorial.

This is the tracking issue

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tutorial/issues/252

No one has attempted it yet. Currently GH Actions is setup to generate and publish from master.

The idea is to have a landing page that displays the published versions with link to the tutorial and the examples.zip

Jakarta EE Tutorial Release 8.1 | Published on May 09th 2021

HTML                                -> /8.1/index.html

examples-8.1.zip            -> github link to download named tag in examples repository

Jakarta EE Tutorial Release 9.0 | Published on Nov 09th 2021

HTML                                 -> /9.0/index.html

examples-9.0.zip            -> github link to download named tag in examples repository

Jakarta EE Tutorial Release 9.1 | Draft as on last commit date

HTML                                 -> /9.1/index.html

examples-master.zip      -> github link to download master branch in examples repository

Thanks

Hussain