Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Where can I be useful

Hi Gabriel,

If you are interested to help on a specification document conversion then the Jakarta Transactions is somewhere you could contribute to.

You can find a list of open specification issues for it at [1]. The Jakarta Transactions mailing list can be found at [2] where we can discuss further if you have Jakarta Transactions specific questions, or on an issue if you see one you would like to work on.

Thanks,
Tom

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aspecification