Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Fair rules for "optional" TCK compliance tests

On Jul 2, 2020, at 3:46 PM, Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm up for improving the language if the consensus conclusion is that this says there must be at least one "super" implementation.

I think we need to improve the language because it is too open to interpretation.  We get consensus on what we want it to say and then we make it unambiguously say that.

It doesn't actually matter what consensus is on what it may say now.  We have a 19+ long email thread trying to figure it out, so we know it could be improved.

-David

Back to the top