STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:
----- Forwarded by Kevin Sutter/Rochester/IBM on 05/08/2020 09:56 -----

From:        Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        05/08/2020 09:29
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Slack room for informal discussion of        Platform TCK tasks/planning...
Sent by:        jakartaee-tck-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 1:41 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I created a #jakartaee-tck [1] room for discussing the EE 9 Platform TCK tasks/planning, that is open for all in the community that would like to join.

Sharing from slack discussion yesterday/today:
"
Here are some possible ideas for how we can report on our TCK status:

1. Via a shared google document or spreadsheet

2. Via a shared github page.

3. Via an TCK issue, like https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/207

4. Something else?

My thoughts are that we should primarily use issue tracking for tasks, as we have been.  And update our Kanban board to show work in sorted order, maybe the ordering could be by milestone number

Regarding how to share status, I am thinking we can send a weekly status email to the tck ml.  That would be useful for all, I think.
"

Scott