[jakartaee-platform-dev] Getting rid of the "Close Issue" on github project boards

Some of you may have noticed that I have finger-slipped on the github Project Board and accidentally closed your Epic Issue.  (I immediately re-open them, but it still looks funny in the Issue remarks...)  I just found a handy trick to get rid of that "Close Issue" button.  Since many of you work with Project Boards on your own projects and elsewhere, I thought I would share the secret...

https://200ok.ch/posts/2019-07-07_hide_close_issue_button_for_issues_on_a_github_project_board.html

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: