Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Rename Jakarta EE 9 to 8.1, introduce the Java Modularity in Jakarta EE 9 and fastfeaturereleases

Arjan,

We have to separate the version of compiler and the version of Java runtime in TCK.
What i meant in this email was the javac version and the minimum bytecode version for the API releases.

Of course the TCK tests should run the tests with wide range of JRE versions and platforms too Win/Linux/Unix boxes and platforms on the Docker.

Cheers