[jakartaee-platform-dev] Typo in jakartaee-bom pom.xml

Hi,

As a good early adopter, I added the Jakarta EE 8 BOM to my reactor aiming to migrate my current Java EE 7 webapp.

While doing so, I got a Maven build error since a dependency <version> on the BOM file references a wrong property.

Specifically, the jakarta.persistence-api artifact contains a hyphen instead of a dot.

To solve this, I have opened the following draft PR on GitHub:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-api/pull/41

Regards,

Cristian Requena.

Back to the top