Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] How do I contribute to Jakarta EE as an individual committer?

Sounds good and no hurry. I'll help spread word.

Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure

Please note that views here are my own as an individual community member and do not represent the views of my employer.