Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace

David et al,

I'm currently travelling so have not had a lot of time to well order my thoughts on defining a topology of binary compatibility modes... at least not enough for a pull request.   However, I have a google doc in which I've put down my initial thoughts and I welcome any comments/feedback to help get it to a point it can be made into a PR (or discarded as not worthwhile).

cheers