Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Transitioning Jakarta EE to the jakarta namespace

Note to everyone, I'll be traveling tomorrow through the 20th.  That's a good chunk of the time we have to settle this topic.  Want to make sure no one is seeing me as any form of authority or bottleneck.

If something needs doing, do it first and ask forgiveness.  That's all I've been doing.  You're welcome to do it too.  You would be applauded. :)

Nothing here represents perfect work that should be guarded.  It was all contributed in haste, just so we had something to tear apart.  Take a sledge hammer and go nuts:

 - https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/tree/master/namespace

-David

Back to the top