[jakartaee-examples-dev] Success is within my grasp

Thank you to everyone’s advice. First, I found the checkbox to have NetBeans always add a Signed_of_by footnote automatically. Installed the ECA Validator to my GitHub repo. Only puzzle was how to make it work. I guessed correctly that I needed to first do a draft pull request. This showed me that the checks from the validator passed. Then I approved the pull request and off its gone. There may still be issues with its contents but the paperwork is finally in order and I can repeat the process in the future.

Ken

Back to the top