[jakartabatch-dev] Updated Batch 2.1 / EE 10 GitHub milestone issue list with targeted release contents

I went through and updated the GitHub milestone issue list
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-api/milestone/1
to reflect what I expect to be in vs. out of the Batch 2.1 release.

I think we are close to resolution on all of these.

OTOH, there had been quite a few in the list that we have no chance of delivering (and I left it in that state for too long, I know).

But if anyone has objections or different thoughts please speak up.

Also there is still some room to work on very minor fixes or even additions, if someone wants.    IMO, I'd suggest it's too late to ADD to the API though.. it'd have to be more like a change in spec wording plus TCK tests.

In any case I'll work to get a TCK milestone release as promised out by EOY.. hopefully sooner.

Scott Kurz
WebSphere / Open Liberty Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx