Re: [jakartabatch-dev] Do you plan to move your TCK tests out of the Platform TCK project for Jakarta EE 10+?

+1

With Ondro having prototyped this months ago, I think we've left this open for comment long enough, from both within the Jakarta Batch and more general Jakarta communities.
(And I merged Ondro's change about a month ago.)

A big thanks to Ondro !

We do have a non-trivial chunk of work left to update the doc, there's quite a few pages of instructions referencing the details of the old Ant-based format.

And there will still be some customization we need to describe, e.g. how to run EE vs SE-only tests, how to set up the database tables for the EE TransactionTests.
---

As far as the platform TCK, we do have this issue open:   https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/574  and we can now consider it as tracking the change from duplicating Batch tests to consuming them via Maven dependency.

I missed this month's platform TCK call but plan to attend the next one to help this effort.

Scott Kurz
WebSphere / Open Liberty Batch and Developer Experience
skurz@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for "Ondro Mihályi" ---09/13/2021 11:07:42 PM---Hi, Yes, all the tests in the Jakarta TCK are now also in"Ondro Mihályi" ---09/13/2021 11:07:42 PM---Hi, Yes, all the tests in the Jakarta TCK are now also in the Batch TCK,