Re: [jakartabatch-dev] 2.1 Plan Review PR - Review Ballot to follow

Hi,

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 5:36 PM Scott Kurz <skurz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I did catch Romain's point that CDI.current() was somehow Weld-specific but I'm not familiar with this and don't know what to write better, plus called this a "working design"... I think it conveys the goal we're aiming for.

I remember some issues with returning null vs throwing an exception. We may need to tighten the spec there or introduce something like a new CDI.isAvailable() method.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top