Re: [jakartabatch-dev] Branch strategy for now

Fine to wait for EE 9 to be out for me. There is no need to hurry I think.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Le ven. 13 mars 2020 à 14:47, Scott Kurz <skurz@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Thanks Romain for the generics PR:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-api/pull/18

My first thought is to just leave it as a PR for now to review/discuss.

When the time comes that we want to build on top of it we can decide on a branching flow... e.g. maybe we'll be done with EE 9 and just merge into master, or, if we want to sooner we can propose another branching flow.