[jakartabatch-dev] Pull Requests prepared for release of Jakarta Batch 1.0 specification

So as the first email for this mailing list let me announce the upcoming release review for the Jakarta Batch specification v1.0 !

Also let me apologize for having not communicated anything until now.

I hadn't realize the target dates for the Jakarta EE 8 release were so soon, and when I learned about them, I had to just dive into the details of getting the spec/api and TCK projects "Jakarta"-ized and running against 'jbatch', the former RI.

Now, important point: the API and spec remains exactly the same, right where we left off.

The work involved following new Jakarta templates and processes (which are still being developed), and doing find/replace JSR 352->Jakarta, plus other IP review/updates, etc.

The new projects are:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.batch (project home)
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-api (api + spec repo)
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-tck (TCK repo)

So having done that, we are close to a release review, and I have these draft PRs open against the Jakarta EE specifications project:

https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/14
https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/12

So that's it for now, I wanted to note something before the release review officially begins.