Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Microsoft is now Enterprise Member of the Jakarta EE Working Group
  • From: Emily Jiang <EMIJIANG@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 14:21:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=uk.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=uk.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=uk.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=99vxvHr9bbniOZoMDpiAw1p13tTki91oMFZZ4uuJtJ4=; b=SJRplb+dzA2/BltU8OK7mxjUItn4VRhw1B3fjKOpHec8abCVL/pOQtiSGlkA4wB+6N/G8Qr3YBnqAUw66Hdr/S8hKaYxeb0WoxPz2djfIGpXmwywMf4qarmHGd4Su54jZggd+qQTY1l7YFQJZES1GVQsAW2L7wXOSx0lhr3eQ0SAc4PcryLo+xDwf9c1x4Tz+R3Z1uTp3reNKeOL0xB+ApJW2AmOp6urjOE6QlMXWi284afDRC4lV5cZiPCFKj+4j2t9M8xfC0EOdpcrmshO/MR5CbVT6Glz3Dslefx4FSv+60RKRZOS0cx1wx6QYBgmlGi4+8RAIHzrcBFRFFf4Ww==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=fHKhltap4khgzQeZuRTW5uLu/EH4hunk+kLIl3llzMdyuccEvwYjYxq2vh7cAFlp1pdopc94aQuMHr1yeu33WjyAICpemscqUxI3f+wfSsOQdKxuBOTuOCrj0dKjtUTA6gCNFwuFtCHySyBGab+sXBK2L4mGnC4oIIJj2Rf4ggvctBpeQLj8XMSVNHWz9ArHOZQB8ENVDORoan7FvAvCr6zHgS0q3WrWuzEjtH9lXGKeX/Ofx+m5qFCAhWVmrN24dg4kh16RW3wvfrzZ9Jdx/aJNPHpBKW5U5SZ0UgmaWMfpaTQsWmHmCnD6Oi0smezsja70vz4Dbyyxj1YSQKr/xg==

This is awesome news! Welcome Microsoft to the group! Look forward to working with you Reza and Ed more closely on Jakarta EE! Anyway, Reza and Ed are no foreigner in Jakarta EE. Exciting times!

Thanks
Emily