[jakarta.ee-wg] Invitation to Jakarta EE Working Group meeting on May 10th from 12:30-1:30 PM EDT
  • From: Will Lyons <will.lyons@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 21:41:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=oracle.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=oracle.com; dkim=pass header.d=oracle.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=bYkdWsa1BugEhMejQXCqMEHbNNOW24revyfgsxSXaVA=; b=QIBOgikFU+O8uLDBWf0RZ3vzxJ5yNnO4q92jKBWSBrNab9pDAtVTdqTmkx8NK3aJmTCFbQQDgdZHUfq614OHGKCUrIBGnYq4Pz2pWDgq9pQHDqWW/ITlUUZaavSYIzd3zgq1ohEXPFO4h1LWFkALXUos+DhjOXOB3sK7Pyg49uKE6FZRtxjoB2U+GTPHP8Kv6PBhmKgM6gMoYQEkBuq3GHvxzk8t01SfhP9Coh+F9DygeW5ZPjMlXIqFjDAWsX9aUrKBWGkOQxa//lMpF3H3KwXuxhWlAYA0GTbZwcNHwbVz94Cx12bfk25HiF3PByl9bAf3N3smtu5IyerygDw7WA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=R1nZ98NigT2nGNAk4d6BnvQsiGOIAblnIJ2ccaS74Mv/zhJfnkeqEjaeOyhVuUnQnh/lQ5p8wQ1ezb+ijrbg3zHRW7gLe0qV9Jy0wjfPn5AwNhzmXd14OWNyI1quUu73VkaWV1qdsO3DyaVRTM1lWJy0R5K7CI/lxBSprhHqNxnHmEmZh6erftdLaToJxpkRsiDp96j9+sZ95UaKFgZNHRuWCoeDPQo34pQDbqgOzUUe75bytyT+9e1Au/rfLJhoRQqzxFplnXZvrwpbyUhKC88jpinzbKUmzi563o6G1V35pS2i5eYjTv2WPvg5D8yFkccUtK116rEFQfI+rDjW4g==

Hello –

My name is Will Lyons.   On behalf of the Jakarta EE Steering Committee, I’d like to invite you to attend and participate in the second Jakarta EE Working Group meeting of 2022.

The meeting will take place on Tuesday May 10th from 12:30-1:30 PM EDT at the following Zoom link: https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/83885479714.   A calendar invitation will be sent separately.

During the meeting we will provide a brief update on the progress of the Working Group, especially the status of the upcoming Jakarta EE 10 release.   This update will be followed by an open discussion of how you can contribute to Working Group activities, and how we can better meet your needs as Working Group members.   Some of you may already be participating in the work of the Jakarta EE Working Group Committees, Jakarta EE Projects, or other Jakarta EE Working Group activities, but we are eager to hear from all Jakarta EE Working Group members.   We have drafted an agenda below, including links to reports and other information, for your review prior to the meeting.  We hope this will establish a common baseline understanding of current status, and give all members more opportunity to provide input into the discussion.

Agenda

    • Help from members:

·         What are the top 2-3 things that can help you derive more value from Jakarta EE?

·         What should we do more of?  Less of?

·         How can we enable you to further engage your local developer community with Jakarta EE?

I hope you will be able to attend.  Please feel free to reach out to the Steering Committee as a whole, or to me individually, if you have any questions or input prior to the meeting.

Thank you.

Will Lyons

Jakarta EE Steering Committee Chair