Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Welcome Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co., Ltd to the Jakarta EE Working Group

Hello all,

Thank you very much, it is a great honor to join the Jakarta EE working group.

We are from Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co.,Ltd. Please allow me to briefly introduce our company, Shandong Cvicse Middleware Co.,Ltd was established in 2002 and is a backbone enterprise of basic software middleware in China. Our company's main business is basic software middleware product development, integration and technical services. The main products include application servers, unified supervision platforms, PaaS platforms, etc.

For more than ten years, the core products we provide to our customers follow the Java EE international mainstream technical standards. Therefore, we have joined the Jakarta EE working group and hope to have more exchanges with you, learn from you, understand and participate in the development and construction of Jakarta EE Products to provide customers with better Middleware Application System.

Longlin Gao is the general manager of the company and is responsible for the management of the entire company. My leader, Xin Zhao, is a product manager responsible for product design and function development. Shengbo Yang is our corporate management manager, responsible for marketing and company business related work. Nan Zhang is the person in charge of the company's finance, responsible for financial related work.

In the future, I hope to cooperate with you to make Jakarta EE continue to develop. Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Li

李金穗
中创软件商用中间件股份有限公司