Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Marketing Committee -Committer Member Election

I’m curious: What Jakarta EE project are you committing to?

-Markus

Von: Tetiana Fydorenchyk
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Dezember 2020 21:08
An: Jakarta EE Working Group
Betreff: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Marketing Committee -Committer Member Election

Hi,

I would like to nominate myself as a candidate for the seat in the Jakarta EE Marketing Committee.

Being a Vice President of Marketing in Jelastic, I'm communicating tightly with the Java community and cloud customers in general through blog publications, conferences, webinars and user groups. I believe that my experience in content creation, arranging online events, handling PR activities and leading social media can be in hand for Jakarta EE project growth.

Best regards,

Tetiana

--

Tetiana Fydorenchyk