Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Working Group Marketing Committee - Committer Member Election

Hello Markus:

Thank you for your nomination.  This email confirms receipt.

I will reach out to you separately regarding the formal creation of a bio/position statement in PDF as we move forward in the process.

Best Regards,
Sharon