[jakarta.ee-wg] A Full Conference Pass to Oracle CodeOne, 2019

Hi All,

The Eclipse Foundation is an Oracle CodeOne sponsor this year, we have a full conference pass to the conference in San Francisco on 16th-19th Sept 2019. We would like to offer this pass to a community member that has been actively involved and contributed to Jakarta EE.

Our request is that the invitee participate in at least one 1 hour slot of booth duty from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday to Wednesday in the exhibition hall at Moscone West.

Please let me know if you are interested or want to nominate someone else from the Jakarta EE community for this pass by 5 p.m. ET on Tuesday, September 3rd.

Thank you,

Shabnam

--
Shabnam Mayel
Senior Marketing Lead, Cloud Native Java | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jakarta EE | Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration

Back to the top