Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Approval announcemens

There are decisions recorded at various contexts:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.nosql/governance

There is no question that the EFSP and JESP are not ready for primetime. This is why we voted against the JESP as it relies on external process documents that have not been sufficiently defined. We are only now getting close to finalizing the TCK process, and have open issues for how specification projects are managed with a visible component on the jakarta.ee website in a manner similar to what the jcp.org site did:

If you feel strongly about the Jakarta NoSQL project needing to change something, follow the EDP grievance handling: