[jakarta.ee-wg] February 27th, 2019 Jakarta EE Working Group monthly call

Hello All,

quick reminder about the Jakarta EE Working Group monthly call. I believe you all have the link to the Jakarta EE Working Group Calendar , but also sharing here is dial in information.

Wednesday, February 2711:00am – 12:00pm EST

We are still working on the Agenda, so if you have any update to share please let me know and I will update the document.

  • Jakarta EE updates from the Foundation (Paul Buck / Tanja Obradovic - Eclipse Foundation)

    • Jakarta EE 8 release

    • Community engagement update

  • Update on the Specification Process (Wayne Beaton - Eclipse Foundation)

    • EFSP v1.1

    • JESP

  • PMC / Projects Update (Ivar Grimstad - Principal Consultant, Cybercom Sweden)

    • Jakarta EE 9 - Jakarta EE Platform project, update

  • Marketing Update (Michael DeNicola - Fujitsu)

    • Project Pages (Jonathan Gallimore - Tomitribe)

  • Questions

Many thanks!
Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Avast logo