[jakarta.ee-wg] Community Participation for Eclipse GlassFish 5.1 release

Hello Jakarta EE Working Group members,

Jakarta EE Marketing Committee would like to share with you intention to involve Jakarta community in announcement of Eclipse GlassFish 5.1 release planned for January 29th, 2019.

The Committee has agreed to use Community Participation document   that is instructing the community on how to take part. In a nutshell we are inviting the community to blog about the release, let us know about it, as well as provide us a quote on their involvement in Jakarta EE that we would also tweet about using @JakartaEE  handle. Our expectation would be that all member companies would also use their Twitter handles to further amplify the message.

Here is our ask on this:

Can you please review the document and provide feedback, if any, providing suggestions? We will have the document open for suggestions for couple of days, and after that we would like to share it with the community.

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Avast logo