Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Proposed text for TCK Process Clarification (Issue 74)
  • From: "Kenji Kazumura (Fujitsu)" <kzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 04:59:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: ja-JP, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=fujitsu.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=fujitsu.com; dkim=pass header.d=fujitsu.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector10001; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=HCuyEGqKP6ck6OBiT8/0n4N3enC3YSg6xT2KUS+ywZw=; b=mwmzcdemRcbkNK1LQYz7vIAa7pSYpVILAeOIpN7LOPxDx/5hWe4YFupOQoWfcQADr3zaZH0fwktscBPPWKenUMPhzDYm1gT7fMigjalKGMhUrmmZN2c9T/iB/vtBzp2JN+zXtO0u1XZLsSPTayLTqoI5OD/eqaLIrzO2IrNIlw0W86mP/4fdsHhQt9XfjyixaCUPdg396pISFwziee9ie/1UVgLaiVOfm/b5IibPz/0zI1rx2rJ7bsYl3YguaNqjh4YMQQqCVa7bgnPXkDV5r40kV+AuUUaLOvIpX6NdJXTd0aTYYbEH8uHlj1jVdaiHKYeREH7OD8NGusHxkYFMxg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector10001; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=hYRY5Yg6poQB9zR6aKQYtUODU7CHZNaiE9iDAa9qyAJlHGAGBRRWOylpgTTqhf5SDSNhFl+pzmEeELRofr7G6sieByuPh3ekTMEDC0cGwhgjIxrT5NHFXwIEnmGMha/IloCwejsxpMc0VyOwbf/1cdUTf65y7ubt9UyGeiChaPBIbQ4IDb8pvhCpBEolnvKhluLD1oTHJ+qVfLr/BynOsyN3l/feXBNDhl53zEAlQvLvFBzyZClvLUXjx1FWHDZWDV5V6wtqALDBKCFlYqMgiHe7PrtlYgEgv/zsPrPSJ7WuNJ+PNtV6vlBdRK2kYSCAfSnCT70iv2sqEWedMg0G+g==

Ed,

I have two comments for the following sentence:

If a challenge is automatically accepted, the vendor may submit a CCR with an exception statement, referencing the TCK Challenge Issue ID.

Even if a challenge is explicitly (but not automatically) accepted, is it a good way to submit a CCR with an exception statement

only when the specification project permits to do so until the service release is ready ?

Is it also necessary to change ‘Jakarta EE TCK Process’ in order to allow CCR with an exception statement ?

I am not clear the current TCK process allows to do so.

-Kenji Kazumura