Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Jakarta Tags 3.0.1 release staged - next steps?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for doing this!

The next steps would be:
- release the API to Maven Central using the "staging to release" job: https://ci.eclipse.org/jstl/job/3_jstl-staging-to-release/
- send a PR to update the Maven Coordinates for the spec page: https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/blob/master/tags/3.0/_index.md

Ivar

On Tue, Aug 6, 2024 at 6:44 PM Paul Nicolucci via jakarta.ee-spec <jakarta.ee-spec@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I've staged a 3.0.1 service release for Jakarta Tags. This service release is required to allow Tags 3.0 to work with both Jakarta EE10 and EE11 APIs.

As this is the first release I've done what other actions do I need to take?

Special thanks to Arjan for walking me through the build process to get the 3.0.1 release staged!

Regards,

Paul Nicolucci