[jakarta.ee-spec] Jakarta Faces proposing version change for EE 11 from 5.0 to 4.1

Hi,

The Jakarta Faces team had a change of heart, and we would like to name our next version for inclusion into Jakarta EE 11 4.1 instead of 5.0.

We didn't get agreement and specifications ready in time for the items in the plan that warranted the major version change. The smaller (non-breaking) items were added to the specification according to the plan.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top