Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Could one of the Specification Committee members please merge specifications/pull/668 + promote the XML Binding TCK 4.0.1

Thanks Ivar for merging and promoting the XML Binding TCK 4.0.1 which resolves a TCK failure that was caused by a bug fix made in Java SE 11/17 that resulted in the two TCK tests seeing behaviour changes that caused test failures as the TCK tests were actually invalid previously.

I wanted to ask if anyone besides Ivar on the Specification committee feels that they understand enough about running the https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-spec-committee/job/promote-release job?  I think that Ivar and previously Scott Stark have been mostly promoting the Specs which has been great but I would like to see others taking turns with the SPEC/TCK promotions in case Ivar is on vacation or busy with something else and a TCK/SPEC promotion needs to be made.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Scott