[jakarta.ee-spec] [BALLOT COMPLETE] Release Review for Jakarta MVC 2.1

Greetings,

I declare this ballot closed and I am pleased to announce the successful completion of the Release Ballot for Jakarta MVC 2.1.

The results are summarized below.

My thanks for the members for their review and ballots. My congratulations to the Jakarta MVC team.

I will update the Specifications page to indicate these results and we will now proceed through the final release checklist.

Release Review

Representative

Representative for:

Vote