Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [BALLOT WITHDRAWN] Release Review for Jakarta EE Platform 10

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 5:39 PM Emily Jiang via jakarta.ee-spec <jakarta.ee-spec@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Let me give you a concrete example. e.g. When we release Jakarta EE 10 platform, it contains Concurrency 3.0.1 while Jakarta EE 10 web profile might contain Concurrency 3.1 or 3.0.2. When customers switch from Jakarta EE 10 web profile to platform, they might have different behaviour.

If I'm not mistaken, there is no intention whatsoever to change any of the tests for the full profile, only those for the web profile. So IFF that indeed remains the case, then a 3.0.3 TCK would not change any of the behaviour for the full profile.

For now I'll at least update everything for the 3.0.2 TCK.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top