Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Question about removing of TCK tests like security manager tests...

Hi Scott,
Thanks for reaching out to me! My concern is that we need to understand the SecurityManager tests. I might be wrong but I assume these tests use SecurityManager apis to test other functionalities. If we delete them, would the functionalities live without accompanied tests?
Would Java 17 make SecurityManger completely obsolete? Basically removing the security manager apis does not make any differences.

Thanks
Emily