[jakarta.ee-spec] Spec Committee's Jakarta EE 9 Retrospective - Input Requested

Hi everyone,

For starters, congratulations to you all for delivering the Jakarta EE 9 release last November. It was wonderful to see the community come together to ship the release and to see Eclipse Glassfish as the first product on the Compatible Products page

Like all releases, there are always challenges that are overcome by hardwork and dedication. Having shipped the release we need to take a moment to do a retrospective and drive out some things we can improve on next time. Please get your input into the Jakarta EE 9 Spec Committee retrospective document.

Our commitment is to review all input and let you know what items we plan to address in 2021.

Thanks ... Paul
Jakarta Spec Committee chair

Back to the top