[jakarta.ee-spec] Congratuations on the Jakarta EE 9 Release!

Over the weekend, we were able to finalize the last tidbits on the Jakarta EE 9 Release!  Congratulations and Thank You!  As most of you know, this task turned out to be a bit larger than we originally expected.  And, we had some unexpected disruptions during the course of the year.  But, in the end, we were able to overcome those obstacles and produce a Jakarta EE 9 which provides a foundation for Cloud Native for Java for years to come.  Thanks again!

Platform Spec:  https://jakarta.ee/specifications/platform/9/
Web Profile Spec:  https://jakarta.ee/specifications/webprofile/9/

Jakarta EE Specs Home:  https://jakarta.ee/specifications/

The Compatible Products pageis in the process of being updated to allow for both Jakarta EE 9 and Jakarta EE 8.  In the mean time, here's a link to the first (of many) Jakarta EE 9 Compatible Implementations.

Glassfish v6-RC2:  https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/ee4j/glassfish/glassfish-6.0.0-RC2.zip

Enjoy!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: