Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] BALLOT: Approval to release Jakarta Persistence 3.0

Thanks Lucas for fixing it.
And thanks everyone for your understanding.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 10:01 AM Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/1/20 1:49 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:
> Hopefully, this is just a typo on the CR and TCK Results with the SHA
> value.  But, since both of these are referencing the final resting place
> of the TCK zip file, we can't tell which one was used for the
> compatibility testing.  Nice catch, Jean-Louis!
>
> And, when this is resolved, we should move the final TCK zip to the
> "promoted" directory instead of the "staged-9000" directory.  And, we
> need to ensure that we're referencing the correct file name in the CR
> and TCK Results: jakarta-persistence-tck-3.0.0.zip, not
> eclipse-persistence-tck-3.0.0.zip
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/persistence/3.0/eclipse-persistence-tck-3.0.0.zip__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!IOweIamtCCEzNetkDDLT9BgIlA9Aa8Ayo9xrcUBx4e0mVRg4fMmxXJ8WtkTTkYfEFO8$>.
>
> Lukas/Ivar, I would suggest pulling this ballot, make these (hopefully)
> minor updates, and re-start the ballot.  Thanks.

the checksum difference is fixed (was copy&paste problem on my end problem)

Ivar, can you restart the ballot? Or is there anything else required?

thanks,
--lukas