Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] BALLOT CLOSED: Jakarta Expression Language 4.0

Hola Matt,

It totals to 10 🗳 votes.

Congratulations 💪🏼 #ossDOERS in the Jakarta _expression_ Language 4.0 🥋

Sent from my IPhone

On Sep 29, 2020, at 8:30 AM, Matt Gill <matthew.gill@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I declare this ballot complete and approved. The summary of the votes is below. I've marked the corresponding PRs as approved. The exception to this is the first PR which is waiting on a checksum change (not relevant to the ballot, but changes have been requested to prevent merging).

The project team and Specification Committee may now engage to complete the release.

Congratulations!

Representative Representative For Vote
Kenji Kazumara Fujitsu +1
Dan Bandera, Kevin Sutter
IBM +1
Ed Bratt, Dmitry Kornilov
Oracle +1
Andrew Pielage, Matthew Gill
Payara +1
Scott Stark, Mark Little
Red Hat
+1
David Blevins, Jean-Louis Monteiro
Tomitribe +1
Ivar Grimstad EE4J PMC +1
Marcelo Ancelmo, Martijn Verburg Participant Members +1
Werner Keil Committer Members +1
Scott (Congquan) Wang Primeton - Enterprise Members +1

Total 11