Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [cdi-dev] BALLOT: Approval to Release Jakarta CDI 3.0

Hmm, strange as I don't see anything amiss in the commit history. Not sure what happened, but thanks for finding the issue David and the update Ivar. I have merged the changes and will update the PR when I have done a new release.